Bellagio, Las Vegas shots with Pentax DA 35 macro limited

    The new pentax DA 35 macro limited has instantly become my most favorite lens. I even have one body dedicated to have that lens mounted at all times. the 35mm view on a APS-c sized sensor has essentially restored the near "normal" view, like that of a fast 50 on a full frame. one of my laurels to convey to new photographers is learn photography through a near normal view (ie: 50mm on a full frame, or something that approximates that view on cropped APS-c)

    this new lens gives that nostalgic feeling of "normal" view, with a 52.5mm view after the conversion factor of 1.5X. I use this lens as my walk around, and have the benefit of macro capability. in my experiences it is a beautiful macro lens, normal lens, and meets my expectations for landscape and images where infinity is also of importance.

    happy shooting!











Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Total Pageviews